Friday, June 01, 2007

Help!! I am tagged

Shekhar , the citizen of joy, tagged me in his recent post, which was quite surprising. I have never been tagged before and this tag certainly got me thinking.

Read Shekhar's post for Step 1. I am starting with Step 2. And I am warning you, there will not be any step 3.

8 Random facts about me.

  1. I was born on April 01, which means I share my birthday with Abraham Maslow
  2. I was only 13 years old when I completed my secondary education
  3. I got introduce to computers and technology during my XI th standard. It has become an integral part of my life after that.
  4. I was aqua phobic until I jumped and rafted by the river Ganges
  5. My dream job would be a test driver for F1. Kimi Raikkonen is my favorite driver.
  6. My favorite computer game, you guessed it right, is Need for Speed. I also love to play other racing games like Midtown Madness, F1 2002 etc.
  7. Kal Ho Naaa Ho is my favourite bollywood masala movie. Back To The Future trilogy is my favorite Hollywood trilogy.
  8. I have a huge list of crushes ~blushing!
And.. I am breaking the law by not tagging anyone!

No comments: